Virus, Trojans and Spyware removal service
By definition a computer virus is a program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer system without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. The result of a computer virus on your system or network can be devastating. Some computer viruses are written to be a nuisance while others are much more malicious. Many terms are often used to describe viruses including Spyware, Adware and popups. This is where we step in and help you return your computer to normality.
Is your computer acting strangely? Have your friends been receiving suspicious-looking emails from you? If you detect or suspect a virus on your computer, please contact us immediately! Tell us the symptoms and we can advise you about what need to be done. We are experts at properly removing viruses, patching up the damage and safely protecting your files in the future.
Symptoms of a computer virusIf you suspect or confirm that your computer is infected with a computer virus, obtain the current antivirus software. The following are some primary indicators that a computer may be infected:
- The computer runs slower than usual.
- The computer stops responding, or it locks up frequently.
- The computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
- The computer restarts on its own. Additionally, the computer does not run as usual.
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You cannot print items correctly.
- You see unusual error messages.
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes.
- There is a double extension on an attachment that you recently opened, such as a .jpg, .vbs, .gif, or .exe. extension.
- An antivirus program is disabled for no reason. Additionally, the antivirus program cannot be restarted.
- An antivirus program cannot be installed on the computer, or the antivirus program will not run.
- New icons appear on the desktop that you did not put there, or the icons are not associated with any recently installed programs.
- Strange sounds or music plays from the speakers unexpectedly.
- A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.