Desktop and Laptop repair service
Is your computer freezing-up or slowing down? Is your hardware giving you trouble or not working? It is frustrating when your laptop breaks down and that you need a fast turnaround with a professional service.
Your first concern will be to request an estimate for the repair. In most instances we can do this over the phone and if we need to see your computer then we give you an onsite estimate free of charge. This means our technician will visit you and give you an estimate free of charge and if you are happy with our quotation then we will repair your computer otherwise our technician will come back and you wont have to pay anything not even for his visit.
If you need your notebook or laptop repaired, whether it is a current model or out of production model, we are here to help you. We repair out of warranty laptops from virtually every manufacturer in and out of business. Please contact us for more detailed information on how we can repair your laptop both accurately and economically.
We tend to complete the job within one hour. Our technician will let you know if the job is going to take more than an hour or if it is going to cost you more. Technician will complete the job only if you are happy with the quotation.
Our onsite quotation is free of charge
Common PC/Laptop problems
Windows not loading
Slow computer while starting
Computer is not performing well
No sound from speakers
- Computer seems to start up as normal but nothing appears on screen
PC just crashes for no explicable reason
Fuzzy image on monitor
Computer freezes and re-starts itself
Let a professional tune-up your system for peak performance and security. Our tune-up service will make your computer run like new!
Our tune-up service includes the following:
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting
- Update virus software and check for viruses
- Cieaning Registry from invalid items
- Uninstall unnecessary programs
- Delete "trash" and temporary files
- Remove unnecessary network settings
- Fine-tune display settings and set display to fit monitor window
- Run diagnostic software and correct disk/directory errors
- Defragment the hard drive for better performance
- Dust Cleaning - The Deadliest Computer Disease